Specifically, from 29th August to 3rd September, Vietnam Airlines will increase 95 one-way flights, almost 7800 seats on 7 domestic routes in high demand, an increase of 11% compared to usual. The increased flight routes include Hanoi – Quang Binh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang/ Phu Quoc and Ho Chi Minh City – Da Nang/ Nha Trang/ Phu Quoc. With this plan, Vietnam Airways hopes to meet the traveling needs of passengers in the National Day of September 2nd this year.
Also, on August 27th, Vietnam Airline announced that it will exploit again flights to/ from Pleiku from September 1st to service the traveling demand off passengers after this airport was reopened. In the flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Pleiku and vice versa, from the 1st to 14th day of September, Vietnam Airlines will operate 1 flights/ day by A321; from 15th September to 24th October the airline will exploit 3 flights/ day by A321 and ATR72 aircrafts.
In the flights between Hanoi and Pleiku, it will operate the first flight on September 5th by A321 aircraft. From 6th to 14th of September, Vietnamair will exploit 4 flights/ week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. The plan after October 24th will be deployed to the winter schedule.
On the occasion of re-operating these routes, Vietnam Airlines also implements attractive preferential prices as below: Ho Chi Minh City – Pleiku: 399.000VND/ one-way and Hanoi – Pleiku: 799.000VND/ one-way. These rates apply tickets issued and departed in the period from September 1st to September 30th, 2015.
In addition, the “Each day, each promotion” program welcoming the anniversary of 70 National Day, gives passengers the opportunity to own cheap Vietnam Airline tickets for domestic flights. Accordingly, from August 20th to December 30th, 2015, passengers will have the opportunity to purchase one-way tickets with attractive prices on routes:
- Ho Chi Minh City – Buon Me Thuot: 555,000VND/one-way,
- Hanoi – Chu Lai: 599,000VND/one-way,
- Ho Chi Minh City – Dalat: 666,000VND/one-way
- Ho Chi Minh City – Nha Trang/Quy Nhon/Pleiku/Hue: 699,000VND/one-way,
- Ho Chi Minh – Da Nang/ Phu Quoc, Hanoi – Da Nang, Da Nang – Hai Phong: 799,000VND/one-way
- Ho Chi Minh – Thanh Hoa/ Vinh/ Dong Hoi; Hanoi – Quy Nhon/ Tuy Hoa: 999,000VND/ one-way;
- Hanoi – Nha Trang/Can Tho/Pleiku/ Buon Me Thuot; Ho Chi Minh – Hai Phong: 1,099,000VND/ one-way;
- Hanoi – Phu Quoc/ Ho Chi Minh: 1,199,000VND/ one-way.
The departure time is from August 20th, 2015 to December 30th, 2015. Airfares are excluded taxes and fees. Tickets have conditions and do not apply in the peak period. The tickets are sold on website Vietnam Airlines and agents of Vietnam Airlines booking system across the country. 하노이 밤문화